A Human Is In Heaven!
The big idea of this week's sermon is that the Gospel is good news because it means that a human being is in heaven right now.
1) How did you become a Christian? How was the gospel communicated to you at that time?
2) How does the fact that Jesus is in heaven as a human impact your life?
3) What is the most important message of the Bible and how does this message impact our daily lives?
4) Why does Jesus' absence give us hope in the present?
5) How do you glorify God through the enjoyment of the good creation that he has made?
6) How does the hope of physical resurrection and new creation change the way we live out our hope in the present?
7) Why is the ascension an essential Christian teaching?
8) How do we walk the line between rightly enjoying God's good creation while not allowing any created thing to take the place of God?