"A Song About The Davidic Darkness"
The Songs of Our Savior
Scripture/Text: Psalm 89:1-52; Psalm 89 teaches us about God's person and God's plan as revealed through Creation power, Covenant promises, and Christ's pain.
1. How does Psalm 89 point us to worship God?
2. How does the covenant made with David in 2 Samuel 7 demonstrate God's power through him?
3. How does hearing and seeing God's power in our lives and others' lives lead us to praise God?
4. For what reason did God create us?
5. What is the reason for the order of the heavens and the earth?
6. How does this psalm point us to Jesus and how he was crushed and experienced God's wrath?
7. How does Jesus' ascension point us to the fact that there is more than what we experience here on earth?